2020 HOURS OF OPERATION
- Dates and times subject to change due to weather conditions, programming, special events and other factors.
- Information line is (847)247-5433, option 2.
Saturday May 23 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday May 24 11:00am-7:00pm
Monday May 25 11:00am-6:00pm (Memorial Day)
Saturday May 30-Sunday August 16
- Friday, July 3rd Holiday Hours - 11:00am to 6:00 pm
- Adler Pool closes at 3:30pm for Swim Team meets on Wednesdays June 19 through July 29.
August 22-23 11:00am-7:00pm
August 29-30 11:00am-7:00pm
September 5-6 11:00am-7:00pm
September 7 11:00am-6:00pm (Labor Day)
|Adler Pool Daily Admissions||Resident||Nonresident|
|Infant (under 2 years)||$2||$5|
870 Country Club Drive
Regular Season Pool Hours - Daily
June 6-August 9 from 12:00-7:00 pm - Friday, July 3rd Holiday Hours Noon-6:00pm
|Riverside Pool Daily Admissions||Resident||Nonresident|
|Infant (under 2 years)||$1||$4|
- Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and respond to emergencies.
- Concession stand open daily at Adler Pool
- Parents and/or Chaperones are responsible for supervising their children.
- You must be 48” tall to ride the drop slide.
- All flotation devices must be approved by the Manager. Any child wearing a flotation device must be within arms length of a parent or chaperone.
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a chaperone 16 + years.
- Children ages 7-10 must be accompanied by a chaperone 14+ years.